Base Camp Outdoors Co and Mission of Mary Cooperative are thrilled to invite you to an unforgettable Open Fire Cookout, where the warmth of community and the aroma of delicious food come together under the open sky!
🔥 Event Highlights:
- Eat: Bring your favorite dish to share and enjoy a spread of mouthwatering creations. Immerse yourself in the joys of open fire cooking; including live demonstrations of tools and techniques. We’ve invited some special guests to showcase their favorite recipes, share tips, and answer your burning culinary questions!
- Learn: Mission of Mary Cooperative is a catalyst and partner for sustainable urban development in Dayton, Ohio. Learn how they are investing in the inner east side of Dayton by transforming vacant land plots into vegetable gardens and partnering with neighbors to sustainably develop our community.
- Experience: Check out the fresh-sap syrup boil, nature walk, native plants, urban farm facilities, and more going on at the Mission of Mary Headquarters.
- Connect: Gather around the fire, share ideas, and connect with fellow Daytonians. The unique facilities at Mission of Mary will provide the perfect backdrop for building new friendships and strengthening old bonds.
- Enjoy: Join us for a chance to snag some amazing prizes including gift cards and outdoor cooking gear.
🍽 What to Bring:
- Your favorite dish to prepare and share (enough for a few hungry adventurers!)
- Camp chairs or blankets for comfortable seating
- Bring your own plate and utensils to help make this a Waste Free Event!
- Your adventurous spirit and a hearty appetite!
🎟 RSVP Today:
This Open Fire Cookout is not just a meal; it’s an experience. Join us for a day filled with good food, enriching experiences, and the warmth of community. Syrup boil and education opportunities will run all day. Please RSVP below if you plan to join us for the meal at 5.
Open Fire Cookout Registration
Let us know you are coming!
🔗 Event Partners:
- Base Camp Outdoors Co
- Mission of Mary Cooperative